An ideal location for the Baikal apartment, in the heart of the Serre Chevalier ski resort
The Serre Chevalier ski resort is comprised of several villages spread along the valley :
Le Monêtier les Bains, La Salle les Alpes, Chantemerle and Briançon, all connected to the 250 km of ski slopes.
The Baikal apartment is located in the village of La Salle Les Alpes and more precisely in the hamlet of Villeneuve.
This is the ideal location since this village is located in the center of the valley and has the largest number of lifts giving access to the entire ski area!
A perfectly located appartement in Villeneuve La Salle les Alpes village, all local amenities close by, no need to use the car all week
The closest ski lifts and several ski schools and sports shops are located at Aravet, only 400m from the apartment.
You can even leave your skis and your boots in the ski deposit of the hire shop if you wish !
The following shops are located in the same street at the residence: bakery, caterer, newsagents, restaurants.
Getting to Serre Chevalier ?
Official web site transport page
By road :
- Arriving from the North (Paris, Lyon, Grenoble ..):
Motorway A43 to Grenoble, Briançon exit via the Col du Lautaret and Bourg d’Oisans
Motorway A43 to the Frejus Tunnel (toll info) then take the Oulx exit, over the Col du Montgenevre, follow the road to Briançon and then La Salle les Alpes.
- Arriving from the South (Marseille, Montpellier ..):
Motorway A51 via Aix en Provence, Sisteron and continue to the end of the motorway, 90 km from Serre Chevalier. Follow the road to Briançon and then La Salle les Alpes.
Road info : Col du Lautaret : +33 (0)4 65 03 00 05
By plane :
- Lyon Saint Exupéry 190 Km
- Turin Caselle 110 Km
- Grenoble Isère 150 Km
- Marseille Provence 250 Km
- Geneva 240 Km
- LINKBUS shuttle from Turin, Grenoble and Lyon to Serre Chevalier
By train :
- Briançon station (10km) then regular shuttles to Villeneuve – Prélon stop (10min walk from the apartment)
- Oulx station in Italy (30km from Briançon) to take the TGV direct from Paris (4H30) and Lyon and then regular shuttles to Villeneuve – Prélon stop (10 min walk from the apartment)
- Official web site for Serre Chevalier : transport page